If you’re conversant with digital cameras, you’ll discover that stored photo files can get lost accidentally. In most cases, such files are stored on the SD card inserted in the digital camera. You may delete some photos mistakenly especially when you’re in a hurry to snap more pictures. You may also lose saved photos when the battery of the digital camera shifts from its position. If you encounter incessant virus attack on your memory card, some of the stored photos may be corrupted. Many of them may also get lost. In any case, it’s always possible to
• Stop saving new photos when you discover you’ve lost some of the older ones. If you go ahead to keep adding new photos, the deleted ones will be overwritten. This may cause them to be permanently lost from the memory card.
• Put off your digital camera and also remove the card from its normal position.
• Insert the SD card into your computer’s card reader and wait a bit for it to show up. If you place it well, your system will detect it immediately as a removable device. You can click “My Computer” to check whether the card is recognized or not.
• Download good photo recovery software. It’s also referred to as image or card recovery software. You can easily get the application from a reliable online resource. There are many of them to choose from. You have to use any of the popular card
• Install the photo recovery software on your computer. You simply click the “install” icon when you browse the downloaded files. You have to follow the onscreen instructions that display on your screen to have the software installed. You can restart your system if you’re prompted to do so.
• After the installation, you have to launch the program. You’ll go ahead to select the SD card from the program’s window. The recovery process will then commence. The software will run a complete scan on your memory card in order to
• To save the